Mike Mahler Estrogen Control
I received EC from you about 6 months ago and found two males with uncontrolled estradiol increases even on a 40mg every-third-day protocol. Patient (1) had an Estradiol of 67.4ng/ml without any symptoms of nipple sensitivity or breast fullness. A repeat Estradiol 90 days after 2 caps a day returned a 23.7ng/ml. The other patient’s (2), initial Estradiol prior to starting testosterone therapy was 117ng/ml, We placed him on EC and followed up in 3 months and his Estradiol level dropped to 42.4ng/l. With the results on these two challenging cases, I will now make EC known to our patients as an option for treating their real and assumed elevations in Estradiol.
--Dr. Mark Gordon, M.D.
Thanks, Mike- your products rock!! Got through the TRT withdrawals cold turkey with 2 caps twice a day of EC and Test Booster for 6 weeks. Took 4 weeks off and now I'm going to proceed at the lower dose. Thanks a million for a legit product.
This supplement helped balance my estrogen and it only took 2-3 months of taking it regularly! it regulated my menstrual cycles and helped with my acne I was getting from the excessive estrogen. I totally recommend this product for women who suffer from PCOS, fibroids or just have a lot of estrogen in general.
Since I started using EC my estradiol has dropped from 75 to 27pg/mL. Thanks … and thanks for all you do!
LOVE the podcast - really appreciate all that you and Sincere do! You cut through the BS and hold this industry accountable..love that you limit the products to ensure quality and integrity and actually use them yourself. I love EC and I've never felt better (at age 51).
It is all too obvious that estrogen dominance is at an all-time high! Many overweight men now carry body fat in a similar manner to overweight women with excess fat in the hips, glutes, and thighs. Women with high levels of fat storage in the hips, glutes, and thighs are also clearly estrogen dominant and need to address hormone balance.
Other symptoms of estrogen dominance in men and women include poor mood, lack of focus, non-existent sex drive, poor sex function, water retention, difficulty losing fat and building muscle. In addition, too much estrogen contributes to prostate issues in men and too much estrogen contributes to a higher incidence of breast cancer in women.
Estrogen dominance rises when men fail to produce enough testosterone to keep estrogen levels in check. In addition, men often have high estrogen levels due to the rapid conversion of testosterone into estrogen via aromatase enzymes. High exposure to xenoestrogens, stress, poor diet digestion issues, smoking, alcohol consumption are among the other common reasons why both men and women have excess estrogen levels.
Think of EC as supplemental insurance to stack the hormone optimization deck in your favor and help ensure you achieve all of your health and fitness goals.*
So what exactly is in EC? Glad you asked. EC consists of potent extracts of Curcumin C3 Complex, Brassaiopsis Glomerulata, and Prunella Vulgaris. These are the three most effective natural ingredients for battling estrogen dominance.*
There are also numerous additional benefits that each of the ingredients in EC offer. Let's take a closer look at each ingredient.
Curcumin C3 Complex®
Curcumin C3 Complex® alone is a very effective estrogen blocker that works by forcefully blocking estrogen receptors on the cellular level. The right extract of Curcumin is so strong that some studies have suggested that it may be even more efficacious than the drug Tamoxifen at lowering estrogen without any of the side effects!*
Curcumin C3 Complex® is obtained from the dried rhizomes of Curcuma longa (Turmeric) and standardized for a minimum 95% Curcuminoids.
The name C3 Complex® has reference to its three main chemical compounds - Curcumin, demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and Bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC)—collectively known as “Curcuminoids”.
In addition to being a powerful estrogen blocker, the benefits of Curcumin are endless and include:
- Supports testosterone production in men due to heightened activity of enzymes such as 3-beta-HSD and 17-beta-HSD in the testes. These enzymes are involved in the biosynthesis of testosterone*
- Has as an anabolic/anticatabolic effect in muscle tissue*
- Improves prostate health by protecting the prostate against androgens*
- Has been shown to block the growth of fat tissue and stimulates fat burning in the body*
- Boosts the blood vessel widening effect of nitric oxide*
- Increases glucose uptake into muscle cells*
- Reduces inflammation*
- Improves joint health and pain management*
- Relieves arthritis*
- Mitigates depression*
- Ramps up the growth of new neurons and battles various degenerative processes in the brain*
- Improves brain health by encouraging more acetylcholine to make it to the brain*
- Enhances insulin sensitivity which is critical for fat loss, hormone optimization, and overall health*
- Upgrades liver function and liver health*
- Promotes heart health and ideal blood pressure*
- Sharpens the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels*
- Elevates metabolism to improve fat loss*
- Is a strong antioxidant and improves the immune system*
- Has potent antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties*
- Cultivates gut health and alleviates digestion issues*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
- Promotes bone health*
- Relieves the symptoms eczema and inflammatory bowel disease*
Brassaiopsis glomerulata Extract
Brassaiopsis glomerulata is a herb that has been used in China to relieve a variety of issues including back pain and constipation.*
A few years ago, researchers ascertained that extracts of the leaves of Brassaiopsis glomerulata also have powerful anti-oestrogenic effects making it a potent natural aromatase inhibitor. One study even showed it is as powerful as the leading aromatase inhibitor drug.*
You guessed it, the same extracts used in the studies are in EC to ensure you benefit from the potent estrogen-blocking effects of Brassaiopsis glomerulata.*
Prunella Vulgaris PE 20:1
Prunella Vulgaris has potent anti-estrogenic properties via activation of the the aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AHR) (7). AHR is involved in protein expression in the body and its activation has been shown to interfere with estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) due to direct cross-talk.*
Prunella also has a variety of other benefits including:
- Reduces inflammation and is a natural antibiotic*
- Alleviates allergies and sore throat*
- Reduces fevers*
- Mitigates stomach issues such as diarrhea and internal bleeding*
- Promotes liver and heart health*
- Supports healthy blood pressure*
- Natural detoxifier and diuretic*
- Helps lower high blood glucose levels.*