Ancestral Supplements Grassfed Beef Spleen
NOURISH YOUR WAY TO HEALTH & HAPPINESS WITH GRASS-FED BEEF SPLEEN *
For most of human history, we effortlessly consumed (nose-to-tail) the things we needed for strength, health, and happiness. Like the fertile ground that we once walked upon, we were a natural extension of this earth. In the modern world, we unknowingly struggle to fulfill our nutritional needs in order to support and sustain a vibrant, disease-free life. We are now part of a world where immune system maladies run amuck.
Whole food, nutrient-dense organs, and glands can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature — the old-fashioned way, the way that our early ancestors did. Grassfed Beef Spleen is a whole food dietary supplement that provides 100% pure bovine spleen. This whole food provides proteins exclusively expressed in spleen tissue as well as various peptides, such as tuftsin and splenopentin, which have been shown to enhance and modulate immune health.* Our mission is our purpose... putting back in, what the modern world has left out.
[ FACT: Spleen has five times more heme iron than the liver. One ounce of beef spleen provides 12.5 MG of heme iron. One ounce of beef liver provides 2.5 MG of heme iron. ]
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand & Australia
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third-Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
BENEFITS OF EATING SPLEEN
Traditional peoples, Native Americans, and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health... The pancreas was fed to people with digestive and endocrine problems... and the spleen was fed to people with immune and blood deficiencies.*
Organ meats were a staple of our early ancestors' diets as the ultimate superfood, for good reason. It turns out, this nourishing tradition is backed by science... "Radioisotope labeling studies in animals have shown conclusively that, when eaten, organs and glands selectively travel to the corresponding organs and glands in high concentrations. This research, done at the University of Scotland in Edinburgh, lends credence to the ancient practice of eating animal organs to help ensure health in one’s corresponding organs..." - Dr. Ron Schmid, ND.* Our early ancestors knew this, which is why their traditional diets included the frequent and nourishing consumption of nose-to-tail organ meats.
BEEF SPLEEN CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Spleen Tissue *
- Unique Peptides Such as Tuftsin & Splenopentin To Support Immune Health *
- Spleen Extracts & Splenin Further Support & Modulate The Immune System *
- Immunologically Active Proteins Shown To Stimulate Macrophages & Enhance Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity *
- Spleen and Bone Marrow also contain high levels of a class of lipids important in cell membranes known as alkylglycerols (AKGs for short). AKGs serve as powerful immune system boosters, helping fight infectious diseases and even treatment-resistant conditions to allopathic medicine. If you want to know more about this fascinating compound, try Googling "Dr. Astrid Brohult discovers AKGs effectiveness in treating children with leukemia.
NOTE: In the 1930s, spleen extract was shown to improve white blood cell counts as well as benefit infections... while in modern-day Germany, spleen extract has increased in use for its immune-potentiating effects.*
BEEF SPLEEN SUPPORTS...
- Optimal Spleen Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Immune System Health *
- Inflammatory Health *
- Digestive Health (this is a widely recognized Traditional Chinese Medicine) *
- Blood Health With 12.5 MG of Glandular Derived Heme Iron Per Ounce *
NOTE: According to The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine (Third Edition) by Pizzorno and Murray, spleen extract may be used to support immune-related health conditions ranging from autoimmune health, inflammatory health, blood health, and more.*
While the online sphere is replete with health stores, Health Synergy stands as a beacon of quality and sophistication. We pride ourselves on marrying ancient holistic traditions with cutting-edge scientific research. This harmonious blend ensures that our customers access products that are both timeless in efficacy and revolutionary in formulation. You can contact us directly should you have any questions, click here.
Should you inadvertently order the wrong item, Health Synergy gladly offers an exchange within 14 days of purchase, provided the product remains unopened and in its original condition. While we waive any restocking fees in such instances, customers will bear the return shipping costs and the shipping charges for the replacement item.