Dr Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C 180 Capsules - 90 Day Supply
Vitamin C is one of the most powerful and versatile of all the essential nutrients. It provides dozens of benefits to your body, including vibrant immune health, optimized cardiovascular health, and protection against damaging free radicals.
Without it, virtually no system in your body – from your bones and ligaments to your eyes and brain – can function at optimal levels.
But there's a drawback to using traditional oral vitamin C… Its bioavailability tends to be low, which means that if you take higher doses, you can end up with digestive discomfort.
Because vitamin C is so important, you want to make sure you get optimal absorption with the supplement you take.* Liposomal Vitamin C provides an innovative and uniquely effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C:
- Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and gastrointestinal protection advantages*
- Incorporates phospholipids to help aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach, which protects the vitamin C*
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding the use of soy
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule, a state-of-the-art oral delivery system that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection*
- Is produced by a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience in innovative delivery technologies
While the online sphere is replete with health stores, Health Synergy stands as a beacon of quality and sophistication. We pride ourselves on marrying ancient holistic traditions with cutting-edge scientific research. This harmonious blend ensures that our customers access products that are both timeless in efficacy and revolutionary in formulation. You can contact us directly should you have any questions, click here.
Should you inadvertently order the wrong item, Health Synergy gladly offers an exchange within 14 days of purchase, provided the product remains unopened and in its original condition. While we waive any restocking fees in such instances, customers will bear the return shipping costs and the shipping charges for the replacement item.