- Metabolic Daily is a live multi-strain probiotic formulated by PhD doctors and scientists from Johns Hopkins, Harvard, Berkeley, and Stanford.
- It naturally replenishes your gut microbiome to optimize your metabolism and helps maintain a healthy weight.
- This targeted formula also helps break down fiber and supports beneficial postbiotics and hormones, such as butyrate and GLP-1, which help maintain blood sugar levels.
- The result? Less sugar cravings and crashes—just balanced, sustained energy throughout the day.
- Tip: Nourish your gut microbiome through consumption of prebiotics and fiber-containing foods to maximize the benefits of Metabolic Daily
What is butyrate?
Butyrate is a short-chain fatty acid produced when bacteria in the gut break down dietary fiber. It’s associated with a spectrum of health benefits including healthy blood sugar response, gut permeability, and immune function.
What is GLP-1?
GLP-1 is a hormone produced in the gut in response to food that triggers a host of downstream metabolic effects including reducing appetite, releasing insulin, and controlling blood sugar.