SeekingHealth Optimal Prenatal Capsules
- Formulated with 38 researched ingredients in the right amounts.
- Supports healthy fertility, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Support mother's comfort due to occasional nausea or morning sickness.
Who Needs Optimal Prenatal
Have you experienced preterm birth or other pregnancy complications? Nausea and vomiting plaguing you? Are you concerned about nutritional deficiencies? If so, you may be wondering how to best support a healthy pregnancy.†
Optimal Prenatal is a thoroughly researched, nutrient-dense prenatal multivitamin formulated by epigenetics expert, Dr. Ben Lynch.†
If you relate to one or more of the following statements, then Optimal Prenatal may be exactly what you're looking for:
Optimal Prenatal is recommended by doctors worldwide. Experience confidence knowing you have identified the most comprehensive prenatal vitamin available. †
Key Ingredients In Optimal Prenatal
- Vitamin A: This essential vitamin is critical for healthy fetal development. Most prenatals do not use retinyl palmitate, the active form of vitamin A. Dr. Lynch uses this form of vitamin A as it supports healthy eye, skin, bone, and immune system health in both the mother and developing baby .†
- Active Folate: Two natural folates are added by Dr. Lynch. There is no unnatural folic acid. L-methylfolate supports healthy methylation while folinic acid supports healthy blood cells, platelets, skin and neurotransmitters.†
- Bioavailable B12:Two active forms of vitamin B12 are included. There is no unnatural cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin supports L-methylfolate and the process of methylation. Adenosylcobalamin supports healthy mitochondrial health which is essential for energy.†
- VitaCholineⓇ: 90% of pregnant women are deficient in choline and, thus, so is baby. Choline is critically important for healthy brain development, methylation processes, and genetic expression during fetal development. Choline is also needed to support a healthy gallbladder for mother. †
- D3 and K2: Current research demonstrates that pregnant women require 4,000 IU (100 mcg) of vitamin D3. Taking D3 requires vitamin K2 in sufficient amounts. These two nutrients support every cellular process that occurs during pregnancy for both mother and developing baby.†
- Milk thistle, Ginger Root & B6: Support mother's comfort and digestion due to occasional nausea or morning sickness.†
Why Optimal Prenatal Works
Simply, Optimal Prenatal performs so incredibly well because it nurtures your body with a unique combination of over 38 researched, quality ingredients in efficient amounts. †
Your body performs countless functions every second. Many of these functions are performed by thousands of specific enzymes. In order to function, many of these enzymes require nutrients. If nutrients are not present, or in too low amounts or the wrong forms, these enzymes cannot do their job.
If you have enzymes not performing their job while you’re trying to conceive, during pregnancy or breastfeeding, something terrible may happen.
Dr. Lynch has researched complex nutritional biochemistry, nutrition, epigenetics and genetics for over 20 years. During his research, he learned which enzymes are commonly problematic during pregnancy - and, most importantly, why.
As he was researching fertility and pregnancy, he was formulating Optimal Prenatal.
Three years later, Optimal Prenatal was born.
Every time you take Optimal Prenatal, you're nurturing incredibly important enzymes for you, your placenta and your developing baby. †
While the online sphere is replete with health stores, Health Synergy stands as a beacon of quality and sophistication. We pride ourselves on marrying ancient holistic traditions with cutting-edge scientific research. This harmonious blend ensures that our customers access products that are both timeless in efficacy and revolutionary in formulation. You can contact us directly should you have any questions, click here.
Should you inadvertently order the wrong item, Health Synergy gladly offers an exchange within 14 days of purchase, provided the product remains unopened and in its original condition. While we waive any restocking fees in such instances, customers will bear the return shipping costs and the shipping charges for the replacement item.